Open top menu
السبت، 23 أبريل 2011

Have you been thinking about starting a gift basket business?   Are you researching the internet to find out how to start a gift basket business?    
Good news!  You have come to the right place.   My name is Rita Wilhelm, and I have first hand experience on how to build a successful gift basket business.   I want to share my secrets with you, so that you can save precious time and money.  I want you to know what works, and what doesn't work.
But first of all, I'd like to show you this picture, which was taken just 14 months after I started my gift basket business.  We lived in an apartment at that time. In this picture, my mother and I are filling gift basket orders for the holiday season


.
Tagged
Different Themes
Written by Lovely

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 التعليقات